Banana bread: warm, comforting, sweetness that pairs well with a chilly fall day. Adding chopped Fortune Favors The Classic creates a unique crunch to contrast the soft fluffiness of traditional banana bread. Make it for a satisfying after-school snack or a sweet side to a soup, stew, or chili. It will become a beloved staple in your regular baking rotation!
¼ cup vegetable oil
1½ cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3 bananas, mashed
½ cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup Fortune Favors The Classic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan (or use baking spray).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in oil, bananas, and eggs. Stir in chocolate chips and The Classic and pour into pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60-80 minutes.
- Cool the loaf for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely.
Adapted from Recipes | ILovePecans.