This mason jar salad celebrates colorful spring vegetables and Fortune Favors candied pecans in a light, flavorful vinaigrette. It's vegan, gluten-free, and keto-friendly! Make it ahead, take it on the go, and let Fortune Favors help you fuel your spring adventures or patio lounging!
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced into circles, then halved
- ⅓ cup shredded carrots
- ⅓ cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅛ cup red onion, chopped or thinly sliced
- 2 cups mixed greens, roughly chopped (we suggest a mix of spinach, romaine, and arugula)
- ¼ cup Fortune Favors (any flavor!), coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup grapeseed or sunflower oil (or any neutral oil)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mason jar. Cover with lid and shake well.
- In a large mason jar (24 oz) or tupperware container, pour in 1-2 tbsp of dressing.
- Assemble salad–add red onion, tomatoes, snap peas, carrots, and cucumber, then greens and Fortune Favors. Leave some empty space at the top of the jar.
- Shake up dressing jar again and pour (as little or as much as you want) into the salad jar. Cover with lid and shake well so all ingredients are coated with dressing.
- Enjoy immediately!
- You can also make the salad and dressing ahead and refrigerate separately until ready to use :)
- You can also divide this recipe into two smaller (12oz mason jar) servings
- Swap in your favorite veggies!