This GREEN and GODDESSLY salad is full of veggies, healthy grains, and crunch. It's vegan, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, and still JAM-PACKED with flavor! This recipe calls for Fortune Favors The Everything, but The Classic or The Spicy will work too! :)
- 2 scallions, minced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 large ripe avocado, flesh only
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 3 cups mixed greens (spinach, arugula, chard, kale)
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1/2 cup Fortune Favors The Everything candied pecans, coarsely chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a food processor and processing until smooth. Add a little more water or oil to thin if necessary. Taste test and set aside. (If you don’t have a food processor, hand mince herbs and avocado as best as you can. Then shake all dressing ingredients in a large mason jar.)
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer under cool running water, then combine it in a saucepan with two cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until quinoa has absorbed the liquid and can easily be fluffed with a fork, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is still warm, toss it with the mixed greens so the leaves wilt down a bit. Stir in the edamame, Fortune Favors, radishes, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the dressing. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serves 4. Store leftover dressing in a sealed container in the fridge.