Try saying spinach, strawberry, and Spicy five times fast! 🤪 This recipe is full of vitamins, minerals, and just a hint of Spicy candied pecans heat. Serve it as a side or add extra veggies and protein to make it an entree. It's also gluten-free and vegan!
- 1 cup The Spicy, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup pecan oil or other neutral oil
- 4 cups spinach and/or mixed greens
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced.
- 3-5 strawberries, quartered
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together the strawberry preserves, vinegar, water, salt and black pepper. Whisk in oil in a slow and steady stream until incorporated.
- To serve, plate the spinach onto a serving platter. Top with chopped Spicy candied pecans, green onion, strawberries, and feta cheese. Drizzle with Strawberry Vinaigrette.
Recipe adapted from ILovePecans. Photo from ILove Pecans.
For more amazing Fortune Favors-inspired recipes, subscribe to our mailing list!
✨🍪 Have you made a recipe with Fortune Favors? We want to hear about it! Tag us on social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) or send us an email (email@example.com)! ✨🍪