Try saying spinach, strawberry, and Spicy five times fast! 🤪 This recipe is full of vitamins, minerals, and just a hint of Spicy candied pecans heat. Serve it as a side or add extra veggies and protein to make it an entree. It's also gluten-free and vegan!
- 1 cup The Spicy, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup pecan oil or other neutral oil
- 4 cups spinach and/or mixed greens
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced.
- 3-5 strawberries, quartered
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together the strawberry preserves, vinegar, water, salt and black pepper. Whisk in oil in a slow and steady stream until incorporated.
- To serve, plate the spinach onto a serving platter. Top with chopped Spicy candied pecans, green onion, strawberries, and feta cheese. Drizzle with Strawberry Vinaigrette.