Banana Bread simply doesn’t get as much love as it deserves. With this recipe, those days are over. It’s easy to make and provides a delicious treat without being overly sweet. Adding chopped Fortune Favors The Classic creates an awesome crunch to contrast the fluffiness of the bread and revitalizes this often overlooked snack. Fortune Favors transforms this recipe from something to do with your bruised bananas to a beloved staple in your regular baking rotation!
¼ cup vegetable oil
1½ cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3 bananas, mashed
½ cup dark chocolate chips
½ Fortune Favors The Classic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan (or use baking spray).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in oil, bananas, and eggs. Stir in chocolate chips and The Classic and pour into pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60-80 minutes.
- Cool the loaf for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely.
Adapted from Recipes | ILovePecans and Rachel Ray.